Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Frankfurt '07

Hey,
How are things?
Today I'm gonna talk about the incredible journey we've got behind us. We've been for 5 days in Frankfurt am Main, in Germany basically because of the Bookfair, w
hich had as an inveted culture the Catalan one. But that wasn't the only reason why we went there and why we lernt so many things there. We also made something like a change with people from France and from Germany as well.
Specially for me, this journey was an incredible experience. Being german and seing how people present the culture of the country you life in is really incredible.
To sum
up, we had an incredible time there, and we really learnt loads of new things. We spoke for example to some editors or writers who told us about they're jobs.
You can imagine that, because I speak the language, my main job during the journey was doing like a translator for my mates... If you know me you'll know that I always try to help were I ca
n but sometimes this was really stressful!! But anyway, it was a memorable journey which surely no one of us will ever forget.
I add you an image from Frankfurt. I did this pictures during our second or third day. It's incredible how an european city can look like an american one only thanks to skyscrapers! Hope you like the photos ;-)
take care!
xxx

No comments: