Friday, November 2, 2007

My Summer '07

Summer...
The greatest season of the whole year for nearly everyone... A season in which we can disconnect, in which we can think about completely other things that school, a season which can make your life change completely...
Yes, this Summer 2007 was quite different than the ones I had before, even if I would not say that it has been one of the best in my life. No, this Summer was special, full of emocions, experiences, laughs and many tears 'cause it made me learn many many things about life, love and friendship.

Maybe the greatest time of this Summer was the beginning, when I went to Germany to visit one of my best friends, Nathalie, who I know for about 16 years. I alway enjoy being with her, her family and her friends, maybe it's because I know them for so long and because they're house has become nearly like my second home. After one week in Bonn, Nathalie returned with me to Spain and stayed with me another week.
But the most important thing about this Summer was that I realized that the guy I always told you about last year had only been playing with me. Thanks God I saw this quite early, so it was not as hard as you'll probably think... At exactly this time, this quite difficult time of confusion when I nearly lost my confidence to everyone, I met
him, an incredible boy, maybe the most special one I've ever met. We had quite a lot of troubles with other people before we finally started going out together, but now everything's ok and we're very happy together. It's really like a dream... The feeling of having a person who you really, REALLY love by your side is impossible to describe...
Ok, dears, gotta leave you now. Why do I always have to write so much?! Hahaha..
see ya!
xxx
P.s.: In the picture: Nathalie and me ;)

No comments: