Friday, November 30, 2007

S T R E S S E D!!!

Hi there,
here we are again... I'm sure everyone who has read my blog will have wondered about the things I wrote about, cause it's not usual that I don't say a word about stress in four posts!
Well, my dears, the time has finally come and now I definitely can say that I'm absolutely stressed agai
n. You can't even imagine how difficult the exam we did today was. It was about the whole 19th Century in history of Spain, and there were so many information, dates, facts and names that I nearly went crazy!
Next week won't be much better tha this one, 'cause we've got a lot of difficult exams too, such as Philosophy and History of Art... I'll be happy when I'll have done them all... I really need this small holiday next week. Oh, you can't imagine how much!!
But anyway, we have to be happy that the maybe most difficult exam is already done, so we don't have to worry about it anymore.
I leave you already ok? Here's a picture of my dog ;-)
see you!
xxx

No comments: