Thursday, November 15, 2007

Video for you!!

Hey everyone!
Today won't write you as much as I normally do. I actually just wanted to show a video I saw some days ago and which I found incredibly nice and interesting. It's a music video from Nickelback, my favourite group, but it talks about social topics and of how some people could change the world.
The lyrics of this song are also incredible:

As we lie beneath the stars

We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died


Maybe I like this video so much because I worry a lot about the world and about people in general. It's actually this, poverty, famine, and things loke those about I would like to report once as a journalist. It's something like a dream... trying to change the world... Maybe it's quite an impossible aim but, hey, "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indee, it is the only thing that ever has".
Hope you enjoy the video ;-)


No comments: