Monday, February 18, 2008

ill...

Hi,
today was not really a good day for me, even if I didn't had what we could call "real bad luck". No, the point was actually that I didn't feel well at all (I've got a terrible cold :S) and was just sitting there in class, counting every single minute to go finally home. A part from this, I did my presentation in English today, about my research paper (again -.-), and I didn't have any problems (a part of my little illness...). But anyway, this wasn't a normal presentation, it was the last one I'd do this year. On the one side it's cool, 'cause I can now concentrate better on the other work I have, but on the other side it feels quite strange... It's like another step to the end of the curse. I can't really find the words to explain how I felt when I finished the presentation this morning...
Ok, what else can I tell you? That I've just taken a look at the pictures I still had on my PC and I found a lot from my holidays in Germany last Summer. I've really noticed that I miss all my friends there a lot and I'm really looking forward to travel there as soon as possible!
Leave you already :)
see ya!
xxx

No comments: