Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The unfairness of some of us...

Hi there,
The truth is that I don't really know what to tell you in this post, and I promise that I've been thinking a lot about it before I started to write... No ideas anyway! But well, I would lie if I said that there isn't anything new that worries me at the moment, because, in fact, there is something I haven't stopped thinking about since this morning. Well, the problem is actually not mine, it's more another girl's one, but I'm quite worried about her because I see how other people treat and talk about her. I don't pretend to change anything with this post, and I'm not going to tell any name either, but I really think that people should really stop acting this way.
I've been in her class for many years and I could see how every year more people have laughed more and more at her way of being and behaving. "But why do people do this?"-have I always asked myself. Well, I think basically because they can't really understand that some people are not like them, and that there are some people who are maybe shier than them or who just don't think the same way as they do. I'm not going to say that I haven't ever laughed at anybody or treat anybody in an unfair way, but hey, we're nearly 18 years old and I think we're at a point to change this. This girl feels every time worse about these comments, and it's normal that she'll get more nervous and insecure if people continue treating her like their do. I'm not saying that everyone has to like her or to be her friend, no, I would only like some people to think a little before they do things like these, I only want them to put themselves into her situation and guess how they'd feel if they were her...
Sorry for this post, I don't want to go against anybody but I had to say this. It's my point of view and I hope you respect it...

see ya!

No comments: