Friday, February 15, 2008

The research paper is done!!!!

Hi everyone!
First of all I gotta say SORRY that I haven't written for such a long time... I had actually promised myself not to leave everything with the blog for the last minute, as I sadly had to do in the last term, but as you see, I'm a bit late again..! Anyway, I'm sure you can imagine why I didn't really find a minute to write you a few lines, right? Because I was doing like every student of second Batxillerat the well-known research paper. Well, even if it was an incredible amount of work (basically because my tutor was very strict and was never really happy with the things I had done) now I can proudly say that I've finished it!!!!! Yes, two days ago was the presentation of the research-project and I think I did quite well, teachers only told me positive things about my work and they didn't even ask questions. Really, I went bananas when I came out of this classroom one minute after the exposition I started jumping and dancing in the middle of the corridors... I was so happy to have finished all this! And more than everything, I was really proud of myself and the 230 pages I had written, just because, at the beginning, my tutor didn't really help me with anything.
Ok my dears, gotta leave you already. I wish you a very nice weekend!
xxx

No comments: