Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally holidays!!!

Hi everyone!!
Today has finally been the last day before Easter Holidays! Oh, how I was waiting for this day to arrive..! Really, it's quite impossible to imagine how hard this last weeks have been for everyone of us. It was just yesterday when I looked in my classmates faces and I cannot remember having ever seen them looking as they did during this last week. In every face was such a tiredness! But anyway, now this "going arround like a Zombie"-time is over and we have a little more than one week to relax.
I still don't know if I'm going to go somewhere these days, but it's possible that I go with my boyfriend to Andalusia, because he wanted to introduce me to a part of his family. Well, I would really like to go there, even if I'm sure that I'll feel quite uncomfortable and insecure during the first meeting, but I think this is normal isn't it?
Anyway, this afternoon I'm meeting my best friend and I'm really waiting for it because I nearly haven't talked to her for a few weeks and we have to tell each other loads of things. You know, she's something like my sister basically because we know each other for more or less 12 years, since our first day of school, and we've been really good friends since then. Yes, I've been through many difficult situations with her and this has made our friendship become so special.
Ok my dears I leave you ok? I wish you the best for this Easter Holidays !!!!
see ya!
xxx

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hi Jenny!
I agree with you about the last weeks I think I had never been as tired as these days...but now it's over and tomorrow I am going to Paris so I have almost forgot the exams and the stress I hope you are going to enjoy this easter and you are going to have fun in Andalusia!
see ya!