Friday, April 18, 2008

The doctor's calling..!

Hey, hey!

Here I am, back again after holidays (well, actually a month later...). I don't know why it always takes such a long time until I write to you, but as you can probably imagine we've already started with the exams, so I was stressed out as usual -.- I really need to calm down! Thank God it's Friday today, buff >.<
This afternoon I'm going to the doctor because I haven't felt well at all since last Saturday. It happened at night, at about three o'clock in the morning, when I stood up to go for a glass of water. Suddenly, as I stood in the kitchen I suddenly started to feel terrible, like dizzy and sick. I sat down for a while but it didn't help, so I went back to the bedroom to lie down, but I hadn't completely reached the door when I suddenly fainted. The next thing I remember is myself lying on the ground, sweating, and with my boyfriend next to me, calling my name, trying to wake me up. It was really a shocking moment, but I'm sure that more for him than for me... Anyway, since this moment I feel sick nearly every day, and that's why I finally decided to go to the doctor this afternoo. Let's see what he says :S
See you my dears! and take care ;-)
xxx

No comments: