Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Summer '08

Hi everyone!

Yes, the curse is finishing and it's time to start planning my Summer. Well, I guess I won't have a lot of time this Summer to do much, but this does not mean that I won't enjoy it. The first things which are already planned are my trips to Paris, hopefully in June (cross your fingers!!) and to Germany probably in August or something. I'm really looking forward for it because I LOVE travelling and I simply need to leave the country I live in from time to time, I don't know if this is normal or if it's just a "normal thing" for me... Who knows. Anyway, the trip to Paris was a present from my parents for my 18th birthday, and it was actually planned for Easter Holiday, but I finally went to Andalusia during this time. I'm very excited about this trip and I can't wait for it. I've always wished to travel to Paris, I just love the city!!! The Louvre, the Tour Eiffel, Notre Dame, Sacre-Coeur... everything's so beautiful! And one of the best things is also that I'm travelling there with my boyfriend, and it will be the first trip we do completely alone =)
The trip to Germany will be the usual one: visit one of my best friends, Nathalie in the town were I was born, Bonn. But this time I'm also travelling to Munich, were my sister and his husband live, to stay there for 3 or 4 days. I'm also looking forward for this because I've never been in this town and I've also always wanted to go there.
A part from that I'll also take my driving liscence and work in a bar as last year. I'm sure it will be a great Summer!
See you and take care!!
xxx

No comments: