Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My last post

Hey!

Here we are people, this is finally my last post and my blog finishes with it.
What can I tell you about the changes my life has made between my first post in 2006 until my last one in 2008? Well, I think that I somehow have made an important change, not really phisically, but I've changed a lot in my way of being and behaving, just because in this two years of Batxillerat I've started to make new experiences, to learn things about life and people that I had never expected.
But well, life is not easy, we all know this, and maybe that's why people should share their experiences and thoughts, maybe that's why we all should work together and create a better world, beyond all these false and terrible people... Maybe kind of an utopic idea don't you think?
Anyway, with these words I finish my last post, which is maybe the shortest one of all this two years of Batxillerat... I don't really know what to say. I'm somehow really happy to have finished this year, but on the other side I also feel quite sad about this... maybe because I don't really like big changes, although they're often necessary.
I hope you have enjoyed reading a little about my life this years and I hope this has helped you to know me a little better. (this is specially for you, Lourdes, because I don't think that much people have read what I wrote ;))
take care!
a big kiss!

No comments: