Thursday, May 8, 2008

I need sport!!!

Hi!

Today I'm not very inspired so this post might be not very long...
I've been thinking a lot the last days about taking up a sport again. You know, I played tennis for nearly two years , but I had to stop doing it , although I enjoyed it a lot, because of some personal problems I had with someone working there. Well, that was now about 9 months ago and I have to admit that I really miss to play... It's difficult to describe, but somehow this sport always helped me to disconnect from everything. It's very strange, but when I play I think about nothing and I can only concentrate on the game.
Anyway, even if I would start again now to play it would be very strange to be there again, just because the person who made me break up with it won't be no longer there and I would surely have to think about him a lot. You know, this person has really hurted me, and was about (this is not a joke) to destroy my whole life... I don't know if you know what I mean but I'm sure that, by going there again, to this place were HE used to be, I'll start to remember everything that happened... I'm not sure if this may be such a good idea. I don't want myself to feel as I felt during this time again. No way.
But anyway, I'll have to think about it. Maybe it's something like a fight with myself that I have to win, a fight with the past and with forgotten emotions and feelings... Maybe I should give the past a rest and try to go there again. Who knows...
see ya my dears!
xxx

No comments: